Knowing how to stay safe near railways in our Northern communities are important. Visit these sites to learn what governments, companies, communities and individuals can do to prevent injuries from trains.
- 8 tips to keep you safe at rail crossings - TranBC, Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- About the Railway Safety Act - Government of BC
- Neighbours: Safety around rail - Canadian National Railway Company (CN Rail)
- Operation Lifesaver Canada - Railway Association of Canada and Transport Canada
- Rail safety - Parachute
- Rail transportation - Government of Canada
- The Railway Safety Program - Technical Safety BC