If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Non-urgent health advice and information
- Please call HealthLink BC for free by dialing 8-1-1, or 7-1-1 for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Please note, if your local telephone provider does not support 8-1-1 dialing, you may call 1-604-215-8110.
- Health service navigators can help you find health services in your community and registered nurses can provide health information and advice day or night.
- Qualified exercise professionals can answer your physical activity questions and registered dietitians offer nutrition counselling, Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm PST.
- Licensed pharmacists are available 5 pm to 9 am PST every day when many local pharmacies may be closed.
- Translation services are available in 130 languages.
- For information online, please visit HealthLinkBC.ca.
- Visit our careers website for information on specific positions, including nurses and other health professionals,or contact Recruitment Services at 250-565-2937, or 1-877-905-1155, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For physician resources & opportunities, visit our physicians website or email: email@example.com
Purchasing and RFP inquiries for Northern Health are provided by Supply Chain (part of the Provincial Health Services Authority [PHSA]). Supply Chain creates enhanced value to the health system through effective and efficient delivery of specified support services through increased process efficiency, standardization, capital avoidance, and leveraging of buying power.
Learn more information about PHSA Supply Chain
Information for vendors, including contact information is available on the PHSA website
PLEASE NOTE - We are receiving a very high volume of website submissions at this time, which unfortunately is causing a much longer than usual response time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and are doing all we can to address your questions in a timely manner.
If these questions are related to COVID -19, many answers can be found on the BCCDC website. We have also posted provincial joint statements, updates and other relevant information on the Northern Health Stories website.
Northern BC residents needing information regarding assessment or screening for COVID -19 symptoms, can call the NH Online COVID-19 Clinic at 1-844-645-7811.
If your COVID -19 questions are non-medical, you can call the provincial information line at 888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319).
We thank you for your patience and understanding.