If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Non-urgent health advice and information
- Please call HealthLink BC by dialing 8-1-1, or TTY at 7-1-1 for the deaf and hearing-impaired.
- Please note, if your local telephone provider does not support 8-1-1 dialing, you may call 1-604-215-8110.
- Registered nurses can provide health information and advice at any time. Translation services are available in 130 languages.
- For information online, please visit HealthLinkBC.ca.
- Visit our careers website for information on specific positions, including nurses and other health professionals,or contact Recruitment Services at 250-565-2937, or 1-877-905-1155, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For physician resources & opportunities, visit our physicians website or email: email@example.com
Purchasing and RFP inquiries for Northern Health are provided by Supply Chain (part of the Provincial Health Services Authority [PHSA]). Supply Chain creates enhanced value to the health system through effective and efficient delivery of specified support services through increased process efficiency, standardization, capital avoidance, and leveraging of buying power.
Learn more information about PHSA Supply Chain
Information for vendors, including contact information is available on the PHSA website