Don’t guess. Be sure!
For poisoning questions or emergencies, call the BC Drug and Poison Information Centre (BC DPIC):
Medications, cleaners, cannabis, alcohol and plants are all potential sources of poison for children or adults. Visit these sites for information on how to safety store poisons out of reach.
- Health topics: Cannabis - Northern Health
- Poison information - BC Drug and Poison Information Centre (BC DPIC)
- Poisoning - BC Injury Research and Prevention Unit (BCIRPU)
- Poisoning - HealthLink BC
- Poisoning - Parachute
- Poisoning: Cannabis - Parachute
- Preventing poisoning in young children - HealthLink BC
- YouTube - Preventable TV commercial - Medicine - Community Against Preventable Injuries