Kitimat General Hospital and Health Centre provides a variety of services:
- 20-bed acute-care unit, including 2 maternity beds
- Regional orthopedic centre
- Emergency department
- Diabetes and chronic disease management
- Outpatient chemotherapy clinic
- Public Health team
- Palliative Care nurse consultant
- Regular rotation of visiting specialists in internal medicine, urology, otorhinolaryngology (ENT), dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, and radiology.
- Home support
- Home Nursing Care
- Long-term Care case management
The hospital site is also home to a 36-bed residential and complex care facility, Mountain View Lodge.