Testing Locations

The face of HIV has changed

If you would like to be tested for HIV or HCV, ask your doctor or Nurse Practitioner to order the test(s). If you don’t have a doctor or NP, or aren’t comfortable bringing up the topic with your health care team, there are clinics and programs across the province that offer testing too. Use the SmartSex Resource Clinic Finder below to find a testing location near you.