Family Mediation Program
Mediation is About Building Bridges Together
Family Mediation Services is provided to parents or caregivers of teens between 13-18 years of age, for up to 6 months. The Mediator, much like a coach, assists families in working together better as a team!
Family Mediation services support parents or caregivers and their teens by:
- Bringing families together
- Giving everyone an opportunity to be heard
- Helping families work together to resolve conflicts
Families can access Family Mediation services through:
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Your teen’s school
- An agency supporting your family
- Or by self-referring
For more information please call 250-649-4820.