523 Front Street (in GR Baker Memorial Hospital)
Quesnel BC V2J 2K7
Hours and contact info
Monday to Friday, 12 pm to 8 pm
Weekends and Holidays, 10 am to 2 pm
Patients can call 250-991-7571 during hours of operation to book a same day appointment.
What is the Quesnel UPCC?
The Quesnel UPCC is designed to provide a range of services in one central location. The goal of the centre is to provide same-day access to team-based primary care delivered by family doctors, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses, with access to mental health and substance use clinicians.
The Quesnel UPCC is for:
- People without a family doctor or nurse practitioner
- People who can’t access their family doctor or nurse practitioner and need care that same day
- People experiencing a mental health crisis
Visit the Quesnel UPCC if you or a family member are experiencing:
- Minor bleeding/cuts requiring stitches
- Sprains caused by minor accidents or falls
- Mild breathing difficulties
- Minor burns
- Respiratory infections
- Ear aches
- Eye irritation/injuries
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting diarrhea, or dehydration
- Mild back pain
- Skin rashes and infections
- Urinary tract infections
- New or worsening pain
- Prescription refills
- Medication review
- Substance use concerns
UPCCs are NOT Emergency Departments
The Quesnel UPCC is not an emergency room and cannot treat patients with serious illnesses or injuries such as broken bones, chest pain or head injuries.