1475 Edmonton Street
Prince George BC V2M 1S2
Access to long-term care is through a Home Health assessment. For more information on subsidized long-term care, contact the Home Health office nearest you.
This facility does not have a website.
Attached to University Hospital of Northern British Columbia, adjacent to 15th Avenue.
- There is a common dining area, Solarium sitting area and large patio.
- Hair Salon services are provided.
- Laundry services are provided on site by University Hospital of Northern British Columbia.
English, honouring diversity.
Person centered care utilizing Gentle Care and Eden Philosophies and Strategies.
Northern Health is accredited. Accreditation is an external peer review process to assess and improve the services health care organizations provide their patients and clients based on standards of excellence set by Accreditation Canada. For more information, visit Accreditation | Northern Health.
We have a 66 bed facility with 1-bed, two-bed and four-bed units. There is a common dining room, solarium sitting area and a large patio.
Residents pay 80% of their after tax income, with minimum and maximum rates set by the Ministry of Health Services. The monthly rate covers the cost of food and accommodation. These costs are available on request or in the Long Term Care Home Resident and Family Handbook.
There are typical additional costs not covered by the daily rate.
- Basic furniture provided includes a bed, side desk with 3 drawers and small closet for personal items.
- Any personal furnishings that you wish to bring will require prior approval from the Care Coordinator for the site.
- Recreation Therapy is provided on site, which provides activities such as hymn-sing, school visits with the elderly, choral groups.
- Seasonal celebrations such as Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day, Halloween, and Christmas is shared with all residents on site.
- There are activities off site as well; going to the mall, looking at Christmas lights, garden tours etc.
Assessments are completed by the Occupational Therapy department on site to determine suitability for use of motorized scooters in our facility. Information on specific policy will be provided during the admission process.
No pets are permitted to reside on site, but pet visits in a supervised and leashed environment are encouraged with the Pet Therapy program.
All Northern Health facilities are smoke free. Residents are asked to smoke outside the facility in designated areas.
- Jubilee Lodge is attached to the University Hospital of Northern British Columbia and offers on-site security 24/7 for the safety of all on the premises.
- The doors to the Lodge are locked after 8:30 pm and unlocked at approximately 6:30 am.
Families and loved ones are partners in care and are encouraged to visit and participate in many of the day-to-day activities.
During flu season (typically December-March) all visitors need to wear a mask in our facilities if they haven't had a flu shot.
Paid parking is available on-site at the University Hospital of Northern British Columbia, along with limited street side parking (with a 2 hour limit).
Jubilee Lodge is centrally located in Prince George and close to all amenities.