These policies include:
- Droplet precautions
- Hand hygiene
- Managing disrespectful, aggressive or violent behaviours of visitors
- Medical staff complaints
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The safe reporting policy establishes a process for individuals to bring forward information about possible wrongdoing by Northern Health staff, in good faith and without fear of reprisal. It also provides for consistent and administratively fair investigations process into reports of possible wrongdoing.
Post secondary education guide
- The post secondary education guide policy pertains to post-secondary students completing practice education enrolled in educational institutions with a current educational affiliation agreement in place with Northern Health.
Internal audit charter
- Internal auditing is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity that is guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve the operations of Northern Health. Internal Audit Charter (April 2020).
For more information or a copy of an NH policy please email us at PoliciesStandards@northernhealth.ca