4701 Kerby Avenue
Terrace BC V8B 5V4
Access to subsidized assisted living units is through a Home Health assessment. For more information on subsidized units, contact the Home Health office nearest you. Please do not contact the Operator directly regarding subsidized units.
Information on private pay units is available through the Office of the Assisted Living Registrar.
This facility does not have a website.
- 2 storey – 22 unit building.
- Building has 20 single units and two double units.
- Common areas include dining and recreation, and a laundry room on each floor.
- Minimal home support is available 24/7.
English, honouring diversity.
To encourage the tenant to maintain independence through appropriate minimal assistance.
Residence is accredited through Accreditation Canada.
22 publicly subsidized assisted living units, each with a fully functional kitchenette, separate bedroom, living/dining area and wheelchair accessible bathroom.
The monthly charge for publicly subsidized Assisted Living is based on income. Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income, up to a maximum amount. The monthly fee covers rental accommodation, hospitality services, personal care and on-site emergency response system.
Persons receiving disability benefits from the Ministry of Housing and Social Development pay a fixed rate.
Items not included as a part of the monthly fee include: hydro, telephone, cable, personal laundry, household and toiletry supplies, medications, personal care products and insurance.
Weekly take-out from various restaurants, games nights, opportunities for special outings via handi dart.
Scooters allowed and are the responsibility of the owner.
No Pets Allowed.
All Northern Health facilities are smoke free. Residents are asked to smoke outside the facility in designated areas.
- Building is secured 24/7.
- ‘Lifeline’ is available at no additional charge.
Parking is available for tenants and visitors and is close to the front entrance.
- The local bus stops at McConnell and forms part of the Terrace bus route.
- Pharmacy, shopping and the hospital are all available along the bus route.