9824 106th Avenue
Fort St. John BC V1J 2N7
Access to subsidized assisted living units is through a Home Health assessment. For more information on subsidized units, contact the Home Health office nearest you. Please do not contact the Operator directly regarding subsidized units.
Information on private pay units is available through the Office of the Assisted Living Registrar.
This facility does not have a website.
- Heritage Manor II is a three storey building with 24 units.
- There are 8 units per floor, and one suite which is wheelchair friendly.
- There is an onsite kitchen, and bathing unit.
- Includes a cook for lunch and dinner meals, housekeeping once a week, activity coordinator, and personal care staff.
- Laundry is located on each floor.
- Lifeline is used as our emergency response system.
- BC Housing maintains the building and all equipment.
English, honouring diversity.
Promoting Independence in a safe environment.
Residence is not accredited, but Northern Health is part of an industry self-regulation program (Accreditation Canada).
- 24 publicly subsidized units, 8 per floor.
- Each unit has a circular type build, with an open concept, 1 bedroom per unit.
- Doorways are extra wide to accommodate necessary equipment.
- Suites each include a refrigerator and stove.
The monthly charge for publicly subsidized Assisted Living is based on income. Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income, up to a maximum amount. The monthly fee covers rental accommodation, hospitality services, personal care and on-site emergency response system. Hydro is subsidized; residents pay only $15.00 per month.
Persons receiving disability benefits from the Ministry of Housing and Social Development pay a fixed rate.
Items not included as a part of the monthly fee include: telephone, cable, personal laundry, household and toiletry supplies, medications, personal care products and insurance.
Visiting musicians, games, and occasional outings.
It is expected they be stored off site during winter months. Client is responsible for all maintenance/use of said scooter.
No pets allowed.
All Northern Health facilities are smoke free. Residents are asked to smoke outside the facility in designated areas.
- Heritage Manor II is a secured building.
- You must have a key or request permission by using the keypad at the front door that is resident specific.\
- Residents/staff will not let uninvited visitors in.
Parking is located at the front of the building. Do not park under/near the catwalk - it is for emergency vehicles only. There are handicapped accessible spots available to tenants.
- Located behind City Hall in Fort St John.
- Two blocks from a local pharmacy and grocery store.
- The Senior’s Hall is located across the street.
- Lovely outdoor space – and there is a senior’s garden/walking path at the corner of the property.
- HandiDart is available to take our residents to and from their appointments.
- The local health unit is also located in this neighbourhood.