701 Mountainview Square
Kitimat BC V8C 2N1
Access to subsidized assisted living units is through a Home Health assessment. For more information on subsidized units, contact the Home Health office nearest you. Please do not contact the Operator directly regarding subsidized units.
Information on private pay units is available through the Office of the Assisted Living Registrar.
Delta King Place Housing Society
- 15 unit facility in Kitimat, located in the downtown core.
- The building is Wheelchair accessible.
Common Area Dining Room, and large kitchen, computer room, exercise room, treatment room, scooter parking in the building.
English, honouring diversity.
We believe; “that every person contributes as a unique individual and is worthy of respect as a capable and responsible person with strengths and abilities “, and “ that in respecting the dignity and privacy of the individual, we support their right to make choices.”
Residence is not accredited.
- 15 publicly subsidized assisted living units on one floor.
- Personal units have a kitchen with fridge and stove, bathroom with a walk-in shower, handrails throughout the bathroom for safety.
- Storage room.
- Personal flower garden and fenced in patio.
The monthly charge for publicly subsidized Assisted Living is based on income. Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income, up to a maximum amount. The monthly fee covers rental accommodation, hospitality services, personal care and on-site emergency response system. Hydro is subsidized; residents pay only $15.00 per month.
Persons receiving disability benefits from the Ministry of Housing and Social Development pay a fixed rate.
Items not included as a part of the monthly fee include: telephone, cable, personal laundry, household and toiletry supplies, medications, personal care products and insurance.
- Art Classes, bingo, musical performances, movie nights, and a lot more!
- See the recreation calendar in the common area to see what’s planned!
Indoor parking for scooter. Tenants are given a space for parking and plug in.
Pets are allowed, 30 lbs or under. Pets must be friendly and be spayed or neutered, with immunizations up to date. A care plan will be created for the pet, in the case of an emergency (i.e. Tenant hospitalization and care for the animal)
All Northern Health facilities are smoke free. Residents are asked to smoke outside the facility in designated areas.
LifeLine personal help buttons with 24 hour emergency response.
Numbered parking for each tenant. Plenty of parking spaces available for guests. There is no charge for parking.
- Delta King Place is located in-between the hospital and police station.
- Within walking distance to grocery stores, town mall, swimming pool, and library.