1462 20th Avenue
Prince George BC V2L 0B3
Access to subsidized assisted living units is through a Home Health assessment. For more information on subsidized units, contact the Home Health office nearest you. Please do not contact the Operator directly regarding subsidized units.
This facility does not have a website.
This is a 3 story building with 51 bachelor suites and 2 one-bedroom suites.
- We have dining rooms on each floor.
- Laundry rooms are on each wing.
- There is a theatre room, hairdressing salon and staff offices.
- Activity rooms on each floor can be used for social gatherings.
English, honouring diversity.
Assisted living is independent living with supports. Residents are supported to maintain their independence through hospitality services, therapeutic recreation programs and personal care plans.
Residence is accredited.
- Gateway has 53 publicly subsidized assisted living units - 51 bachelor suites and 2 one-bedroom suites.
The monthly charge for publicly subsidized Assisted Living is based on income. Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income, up to a maximum amount. The monthly fee covers rental accommodation, hospitality services, personal care and on-site emergency response system. Hydro is subsidized; residents pay only $18.00 per month.
Persons receiving disability benefits from the Ministry of Housing and Social Development pay a fixed rate.
Items not included as a part of the monthly fee include: telephone, cable, personal laundry, household and toiletry supplies, medications, personal care products and insurance.
Wellness Programs offer a wide range of therapeutic recreation opportunities.
We have a scooter room and policy.
No pets permitted.
All Northern Health facilities are smoke free. Residents are asked to smoke outside the facility in designated areas.
Entrance is secure and fire plans are kept current
Parking available for residents and visitors.
- Close to bus route, shopping mall and medical building.
- University Hospital of Northern BC is within 2 km.